Sunday, August 2, 2009

Opening Post

OPENING POST


Good evening folks. This is my first post on my new blog. I hope to educate, entertain and inform as many people as I possibly can. I also hope to learn a lot from people who join my blog and post information on it. I'm always willing to learn interesting things, especially if it pertains to something I just wrote about. I don't mind being corrected if someone knows something for a fact. I take that as a learning experience and move forward with it.



I think more often than not I will be following along the lines of nutrition, natural cures and remedies, antioxidants, organic and wild foods, homeopathy and hydration. However, I may run astray into an adventure like a trip, an experience, an encounter or an exciting recipe that I believe most people will like. I do like to relate life experiences to other people to see if they get the same take on it as I did. Maybe you'll join in on one of those experiences. I do, however, want to help people get healthier and I don't think the government can or will do anything that will actually help. It's a personal decision for people to make in their daily lives. It's being responsible by eating right and exercising but there is so much more to know these days and that's what I would like to touch on in the future. Come back and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment